Ailaaj is Pakistan’s first full-stack digital healthcare company providing a personalized, end-to-end healthcare solution. Belonging to the Fazal Din Group, a pioneer in advancing Pakistan’s healthcare services for the past 70 years, Ailaaj is carrying that legacy forward by further evolving care services that empower and give back control to patients.
What We Are Looking For
We're looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. They will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, we’d love to speak with you.
What You’ll Do
- Experience with web servers like Apache and Nginx
- Must have strong concepts of network security.
- Experienced in working with Dedicated and Cloud Servers.
- Configuring Load Balancers
- Support Automation & Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as Travis, Jenkins, puppet, python and Lambda scripting for streamlined deployments & System Updates.
- Experience with Automation & Integration using Jenkins & GIT.
- Experience with Linux Server Management, setting up on Cron-Jobs.
- Configuring /Maintaining/supporting a large scaled Docker-based PaaS environment.
- Support monitoring capabilities, alerting and automated fault remediation services.
- Implement and support infrastructure capabilities (such as backup, security, monitoring) using native cloud services alongside proprietary and third party products.
What You Must Have
- Education: BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience: 3-6 years as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit