Ailaaj is Pakistan’s first full-stack digital healthcare company providing a personalized, end-to-end healthcare solution. Belonging to the Fazal Din Group, a pioneer in advancing Pakistan’s healthcare services for the past 70 years, Ailaaj is carrying that legacy forward by further evolving care services that empower and give back control to patients.
What We Are Looking For
We're looking for a Product Manager – Ecommerce who will oversee the whole product development life cycle from conceptualisation to prototyping until it is ready for delivery to customers. Will closely work with the Ecommerce team to understand the business requirements and ensure that eCommerce sites run smoothly (according to agile practices), the demands and feedback of the customers are heard, and that the quality of the new products is as per set standards. Continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
What You’ll Do
- Own and communicate out the e-Commerce technology roadmap.
- Understand the end-user and work to alleviate pain points and provide solutions to exceed needs and expectations.
- Create thorough product specs that clearly state objectives, proposed solutions, roles, dependencies, timelines, and testing plans.
- Drive a testing mentality across the business and be the subject matter expert for all customer-facing applications.
- Lead communication between internal team and external technical partners, working to manage these groups to consistently produce results.
- Keep up to date with the latest product and technology needs and opportunities in the marketplace and advise on best practices and future strategy.
- Manage conversion optimization and report on performance (especially pre/post code releases).
- Work with the marketing and merchandising teams to balance storytelling with e-commerce best practices for a highly functioning, high-converting site.
- Partner with Development team on all feature development and break fixes to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Perform, or coordinate, User Acceptance Testing for all tickets.
- Work with the wider team to ensure the site is functioning, products are correctly allocated, merchandised, and updated as required.
- Support Marketing and Customer Service partners with coordinating the implementation and integrations for new partnerships and tools.
- Assist with platform management, as needed.
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion.
Education: MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent preferred
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Experience with Agile Project Management practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with solid organizational and time management skills; exceptional attention to detail.
- Execution and results focused, capable of generating new ideas to support changing business environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, strong decision making, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, deadline-driven individual with a “can do” attitude.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.