Ailaaj is Pakistan’s first full-stack digital healthcare company providing a personalized, end-to-end healthcare solution. Belonging to the Fazal Din Group, a pioneer in advancing Pakistan’s healthcare services for the past 70 years, Ailaaj is carrying that legacy forward by further evolving care services that empower and give back control to patients.
What We Are Looking For
We at Ailaaj are looking for a Business Manager who will be responsible for the P&L.
What You’ll Do
- Majorly responsible for the P&L of the business domain. Increasing your business revenue and minimizing the expenditure to the barest minimum.
- Overseeing cash flow and advising on budget allocations.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports of P&L.
- Responsible for the communication with external parties and collection of business/project requirements.
- Preparation of feasibility reports for the new projects.
- Will be responsible for defining the scope and development of technical solutions by the Engineering Team.
- Work to grow business and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for the planning, supervision, coordination and successful execution of all operational activities as per SOPs.
- Responding quickly and practically to emergencies, crises, or unexpected problems at the branch.
- Develop and maintain pharmacy services in accordance with legal rules, regulations, accepted standards, professional practices and hospital policies.
- Responsible for staff training, performance management, and management of staffing requirements for the branch.
- Responsible for reviewing the business reports regarding sales and stock on a regular basis.
- Responsible for Audit activity as per company designed procedure.
- Maintain the best possible customer service standard as communicated by the company from time to time.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
Experience: 5 - 7 years relevant field
- Essential experience of handling events, petty cash, travel logistics, accommodation and facility management.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Computer Skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skills