About The Company
Ailaaj is Pakistan’s first full-stack digital healthcare company providing a personalized, end-to-end healthcare solution. Belonging to the Fazal Din Group, a pioneer in advancing Pakistan’s healthcare services for the past 70 years, Ailaaj is carrying that legacy forward by further evolving care services that empower and give back control to patients.
We at Ailaaj are looking for an Engineering Manager - Mobile Apps who will work directly with the Head of Engineer and the Product Manager to help build the product roadmap to realize Ailaaj’s vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience building complex native mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns and API design.
- Willing to be hands-on and work in a high-paced environment.
- Experience working in close partnership with creative teams, including design and UX.
- Comfortable evangelizing web technologies across the organization.
- Proven team leadership skills - your management skills and technical depth allow you to develop and mentor others and build credibility with your team, while executing broader engineering strategies
- Proven background in UX or Web Development. You feel comfortable diving into the code and interacting with developers at all levels of seniority
- Familiarity with distributed and highly available systems at scale
- Experience designing and developing APIs
Education: B.S. or M.S. Computer Science
Experience: 5+ years
- Strong skills moving technology teams away from tactical operation issues and towards strategic feature development
- 4-5 yrs experience working with ReactJs and React Native hands-on experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.